Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Somehow, this week left me exhausted.  So, here is my submission for Scavenger Hunt Sunday, in a few words. :)


1. Macro/Close-Up


_MG_2379
This is my archive selection, taken 10 days ago, when it was still warm.

2. Found Texture

IMG_2769
Texture from both the ice and screen. Hopefully, I got this one right.

3. Home

IMG_0723
A home... for pumpkins!

4. Cover

IMG_2181
My yard, covered with snow.

5. The Tree

The tree
A beautiful tree I pass on the way home from work, edited with Instagram.



4 comments:

  1. Oh beautiful set! I LOVE you macro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really do have snow for Halloween. You nailed this hunt my friend! The texture is perfect, times too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful job - love your last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful shots, I like that tree, It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete