It's time once again for Stasha's Monday Listicles. This week's assignment: Halloween List.
Ten Costumes I've Worn
1. Strawberry Shortcake - my favorite childhood character.
2. Cheerleader - when I was 5 and still cute.
3. Clown - once as a baby (we had hand-me-down costumes hand-sewn by my great-grandmother), and once when I was older and looked pretty ridiculous.
4. Hershey Kiss - I got the hat at Hershey Park in PA, and my mom made the costume. Definitely one of the more creative outfits.
5. Angel - my brother dressed as a devil. The outfits were totally appropriate. Ha ha ha.
6. Gypsy - I just wanted to be comfy that year.
7. Hippy - again, I wanted to be comfy.
8. Surgeon - my friend got some medical gear for work and we dressed up and went out dancing at the club. Comfy. I am noticing a trend.
9. Witch - I've worn this costume about 10 times. I may or may not have a slight obsession with them. I am hoping to get back to Salem around Halloween time again one of these years.
10. Mary Katherine Gallagher - actually, I was going for Britney Spears, but that didn't quite work out for me. I got rave reviews on the MKG outfit, though. I was told I look "just like her!" I am not quite sure how I feel about that.
And I've dressed as a Mama for the past 3 years, bringing Josh out as a monkey, Yoda, and Superman. :)