Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cha-ching!

Once again, I missed Monday Listicles, so this week, it's Tuesday Listicles. I hope Stasha will forgive me. ;) Her assignment: make a list about changes. Since I like to dream about it, I will list 10 things that would change if I won the lottery.

1. I'd pay off all the bills and be debt-free. Wouldn't that be a great feeling?!
2. I'd change jobs and become a stay-at-home mom. No offence, job, you are great, but I'd love to be able to spend my days with my son.
3. New house! Preferably one in the woods, but not too far from civilization. On a lake. With an attached garage.
4. Oh, why not. A new car, too. A nice hybrid SUV with all the toys built in.
5. No worrying about saving money for Josh's college fund. I still expect him to get a full scholarship, anyway. ;)
6. More vacations! I love to travel.
7. A few agencies who raise money for cancer research, and programs for cancer patients, would get a boost. :)
8. The RI Food Bank would get a boost, as well.
9. No one in my family would have to worry about money.
10. I might actually have the time to write my listicles on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. you made me laugh with your number 10. So garage is a big thing ha? Most people I know use it as a graveyard for all thing they will never use again but spend so much money on they don"t have the heart to throw away...
    So you better be super fly and park your shiny new hybrid on there!

    ReplyDelete