Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Picture Inspiration: Weeks 22 & 23

Picture Inspiration: Week 22 by goaliej54
The theme for Week 22 was "Finding Our Tribe," and came with some information/advice about careers and (in career, creative pursuits, and personal life) being with people with qualities we admire and who support us, etc. I feel somewhat lost in this department -- not sure where I am headed, often feeling like an outsider -- but there is one thing I can count on: I will have Josh's little smiling face and a big hug waiting for me. I took this while we were watching my nephew's baseball game. I noticed later that you can even see the matching "beauty marks" on our arms. Aww. :)

Easton's Beach
Week 23's theme was "Organic Lines." We were to seek out lines in nature. I haven't gotten to be out in nature too much lately, so I used this older photo of the beach and this photo from this week of a funky horizon line.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the tribes/career confusion. It's wonderful when a person symbolises 'home', and eases some of that confusion :-)

    ReplyDelete