Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

LOL

Time for Monday Listicles! Today's theme: What makes you LOL? Well, if you know me, that would be pretty much anything. Except Shark Week. I may have some nightmares from that. But here are some of my favorite LOLs:

1. Josh (my daily entertainment) and other family and friends
2. Craig Ferguson
3. Monty Python
4. Animaniacs
5. This Blog
6. Mater
7. The goalie from Slapshot
8. Orsillo and Remy
9. The Muppets
10. Twitter feeds that escape my mind right now (I know, that's lame. I follow too many. OK, Dooce, that's a good one. Good blog, too.)

"If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane." - Jimmy Buffett


2 comments:

  1. Love it! I was going to put on the Ceasar scene from Life of Brian but I chickened out. I am so glad you are joining us every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hyperbole and a Half! Awesome blog :) I might not have discovered it without your help, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete