Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Joshisms

From the mouth of my 2.5 year old:

1. Upon inspecting the floor: "On no! We have a piece of lint in the house!"
2. During our nightly before-bed conversation: "I want to put on a hockey hat, and hockey skates, and a hockey shirt, and play hockey." (Proud moment!)
3. Upon watching the video for "Do the Dinosaur": "Those are crazy people!"
4. Upon opening the doors to his toy car: "Wow! Cool rocketship!"
5. Because his pants were too short: "Oh no! Pants are broken! They need batteries!"
6. Upon getting out of the bathtub: "I'm nice and nice and clean!"
7. Upon inspecting the living room, with toys scattered about: "What a messy messy mess!"
8. When faced with a decision: "Hmm... let me think." (Complete with finger on the lip)
9. Affirmative answer when asked a yes or no question: "Riiiiight!"
10. When asked where Mater is: "He's at Target!"

Of course, it's more adorable in person. :)

(Playing "Listicles" with Judy and Stasha)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, he is to cute! I am so glad you wrote those down, we all forget them so easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little one sounds so adorable! I need to do this for my 2 kiddos too. Kids really do "say the darnedest things," don't they? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my he's sounds just adorable. I'll have do remember to write down what my little dude says once he starts speaking more. (he's only 15 months right now)

    ReplyDelete