Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

21 Months

Joshua turned 21 months on Wednesday.  Three more months, and he'll be two.  That's crazy!  I was looking at some photos tonight of him from a year ago, and it's amazing what a difference a year makes.  He looked like such a little baby then.  Now, he's looking more like a little boy.  He's still as happy and silly as ever.  Unfortunately, he spent his 21-month birthday with a nasty cold, clinging to Mama most of the day.  Which I probably wouldn't have minded if I didn't feel sick, too.  But, c'est la vie.

I managed to get some work done that morning before he turned into Monsieur Cranky Pants.  At one point, he was being very quiet in his playroom, so I went in to check on him.  I found him on top of his toy bin, singing, with a bucket on top of his head.  And he wasn't even medicated.

Joshua - Sept 2010

He's going to be fun at parties someday.  Although [mental flashback to a baby shower, where he stood up in front of all the guests while the mother-to-be was opening gifts, and proceeded to entertain them], he already is!  Happy 21st (Month), Joshua!

No comments:

Post a Comment