Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

[281/365] Hockey Mom

After a four month or so hiatus, I returned to hockey on Tuesday night. Even better: I was back skating with a group I haven't seen in about a year and a half. We had a blast. I'm so excited to be back, and happy that I wasn't completely dead by the end of the game. I can still kick out a pad to stop a puck and skate backwards with the best of them. It's nice to have something that makes me feel young, gives me some social time, and makes exercise fun.

[281/365] Hockey

In other hockey news, Joshua started skating with his stick on Sunday -- no more crate! He was nervous, but he did well. I'm so proud of him, mainly because he's overcoming his fear of skating without the crate. Here's his stick with mine. He has orange tape, of course, and mine... well... I need to get some new tape tomorrow night!

_MG_7464

No comments:

Post a Comment