Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

[189/365] 8 O'Clock

OK, so technically none of these photos were taken at 8 o'clock, but I am going with close enough on this one. (Rules, schmules.) At 8am, I was reading to Joshua because "I need you to read me this book because I can't read yet!" and at 8pm, we were watching the rest of Octonauts so I could get him to bed. I obviously didn't think to take a photo at either time. So I'm going with the photos from my 6:30-ish photoshoot, which was Joshua's idea. He's been a picture-taking machine this weekend.

_MG_5519

IMG_5532

IMG_5538

_MG_5550

IMG_5545

_MG_5558

It was a cold and rainy day, so it was rather lazy, but I did manage to make pancakes and pumpkin muffins (both gluten free and delicious), clean, and take two trips to the grocery store (the second was an unfortunate occurrence due to bugs in the sugar -- just as gross as it sounds). Not too bad, considering all I really wanted to do was sleep all day. At least the grocery store trip yielded some fresh air and pretty scenery. And now I should be pretty well stocked-up for a while.

IMG_0364

No comments:

Post a Comment