Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

[180/365] Scarecrow

Another lame offering of my autumn decor. Sorry, but I feel like craaaaap (the technical term) today. I'm hoping things will turn around tomorrow, because hockey is returning to Providence (yay!) and I have a game to attend. I can't wait. You have no idea how much I need hockey right now. It would be better if I could play, but this will do.

_MG_5347

I love scarecrows. I even like the one in the Wizard of Oz, and I'm not a very big fan of that movie.

_MG_5350

Sneaky little mouse. This is an Annalee doll, which my grandmother used to collect.

_MG_5335

Flying bat is sad because we won't let her fly. Apparently, I'm supposed to screw the top of the cord into the ceiling, and I am not down with that. So I'll be looking for some 3M strips or something to attach her. In the meantime, she's going to sit on my kitchen table and mope.

Yay, Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment