Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

[94/365] A Splash of Color

I just love it when I am working from home on the day before a holiday, and am told to sign off early for the day. What did I do? Grabbed the camera, of course.

_MG_1622

I was almost hoping to see "The Bear" that is currently roaming around RI. It was in my neighborhood last night, and at some point early on Monday. I didn't see him (her?), and hopefully I won't unless I am at a safe distance away. Just close enough to snap a photo.

_MG_1631

No fireworks for us tonight. Josh was busy at his first night of track and field, which he really enjoyed, especially the hurdles and relay races. I do have a very patriotic snowman to share, however. Christmas in July, anyone?

_MG_1660

Happy 4th of July!

_MG_1661

No comments:

Post a Comment