Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

[42/365] One Lucky Mama

Happy Mother's Day! I had a wonderful three-day weekend filled with family time, hockey, and (besides yesterday's) gorgeous weather. I could not have asked for more. While I was helping Josh with something or other in my mother's back yard today, I noticed something in the grass. A four leaf clover! Maybe I ought to play the lottery this week, just in case. ;)

[42/365] One Lucky Mama

At any rate, I know I am lucky, because I have the best kid anyone could ask for. I'm glad I got to spend a lot of time with him this weekend. Here he is, trying to putt this afternoon. He tells me he wants to learn how to play golf, and I am convinced now after watching him watch the PGA tournament this afternoon. He was so into it, laughing when the ball would go into the water and cheering when it went into the hole. Golf it is, then.

IMG_0825

Cheers to all the mamas out there. I hope you had a wonderful day with your children, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment