The Top 10 Foods I am Craving While on a Diet (But have not touched!)
1. Cannoli - Food of the Gods.
2. Pizza - It just smells so good. Going to look into making a "healthified" version at home.
3. Cookies - I am a cookie monster, for sure. I've been eating 120-calorie packs of Teddy Grahams instead.
4. Ice Cream - The real kind, although my Skinny Cow and Weight Watchers versions have kept me very happy. :)
5. Caramel Latte - Ice coffee with skim milk just isn't the same.
6. French Fries - I don't even really like fries, but they smell so good. Homemade baked potatoes are taking the place.
7. Buffalo Wings - Chicken breast with Red Hot sauce does the trick, though.
8. Chicken Pot Pie - My mother made a "healthified" version of this one night, and it wasn't bad. I love the fattening kind, though.
9. Pie in General - Fruit pies are from Heaven. I don't need them on my hips, though. Plain fruit for me. Maybe with some cinnamon.
10. Peanut Butter - Good for me, but in very small amounts. Too many calories. I would love to sit there and eat the whole jar. Darn you, metabolism.