Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

'Tis the Season

For this week's Monday Listicles, Stasha has asked us to share 10 favorite photos. As you might be able to tell from my blog, I am always taking photos, so to pick only 10 seemed like quite a challenge. I decided to go with 10 favorite photos taken during an online workshop I took last December. I found out tonight that the twist is that these photos are a gift to Kim, who is somewhere in the process of having her third daughter. Congratulations, Kim, and I hope you like the photos. :) Happy Holidays, all!

Day 9: It's a Sign

Day 13: Simply Divine

Day 28: Through the Looking Glass (2)

Day 8: Reflecting on the Season (1)

Day 14: Sincerely Yours (1)

Day 21: Attitude Adjustment

Day 12: A Whole Lot of Happy

Day 22: You are Getting Sleepy

Day 24: Enchantment

Day 25: This Magic Moment

7 comments:

  1. You capture beautiful bokehs! The last photo of your son is priceless. Thank you Jessica for joining me over at Kim's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These certainly sets the mood for Christmas! I love that one with your reflection on the bauble! :)They are all very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are stunning, and that sock pic is genius. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one - all personal breakthroughs start w. a change in beliefs. True, that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These really capture the season - great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet pictures. Merry, merry to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! My favorites are the reflection in the ornament and the feet in front of the tree. Makes me ready for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete