Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

[285/365] Rainy Day Mums

[285/365] Rainy Day Mums by goaliej54

I know it's day 3 of mums, but I snapped this quickly before heading to work this morning. I knew I wouldn't have much time to take photos after work (we went out to dinner for Mom's birthday). I love how the rain makes them even more interesting and beautiful.

I was looking at some photos from last autumn last night and I realized just how much I miss living in the woods. There was always something interesting and lovely to photograph there, and I definitely can't get the same kind of moon/stars photographs here that I could there. Also, the natural light in the other house helped a lot with my indoor photography. I think I need to take some photography road trips, and become inspired once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment