Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Week in Josh

Josh has been quite the character lately (except for the past few nights, when he's been crying and unable to sleep), so I want to make an effort to keep up with blogging about the things he says and does as he grows up. You know, for blackmail later in life.

We'll see if I can keep up with this, but I'll try to write a little blurb at least once a week. I am thinking of Tweeting throughout the week and then compiling them on Sunday night or something. We'll see how it goes.

Here are a few highlights from this week:

- I got my first "kiss my boo boo better" request. Of course, it worked like a charm. ;)
- Josh enjoyed the echo at the mall, so much that he sang "Sing a Song" at the top of his lungs for everyone. He's been singing that (and some other songs) quite often. I am working on getting video of his performances.
- Josh got his first hockey stick last weekend - the smallest street hockey stick I could find. We tried shooting both ways, but like Mama, he shoots left.
- This isn't new, but Josh invented his own word for stinky/gross -- "bungy." As in "Hello, bungy bungy feet!" and "Peeeewww! Bungy feet!"
- I caught him burping the alphabet one day. So classy.

Tweets:

- Passing the Dunk, Josh exclaimed, "Hockey! I see another hockey!" Can't wait to bring him again.
- Whenever Josh hears a slow song, he cries, "Ohhhh, sad song!" and pretends to cry. Behold, our future Oscar-winner.
- Things you deal with when you have a 2yo: crying in the morning because his rubber duckie doesn't squeak like Ernie's.
- Josh woke up at 6am, crying and lethargic, thought I'd have to bring him to the hospital. He's fine after milk & 2 episodes of Sesame St.
- Now he's running around yelling, "Elmo's got mail!"

No comments:

Post a Comment