Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Scavenger Hunt

It's Sunday and that means it's time for another photo scavenger hunt, hosted by Ashley.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1. Waiting

IMG_3351
The table before Thanksgiving dinner

2. Foliage

IMG_3397
There's a sort of contradictory landscape around here lately. Flowers/greens from the unseasonably warm weather mixed with fallen leaves.

3. Candid

IMG_3555
He said he was fixing the oven. I said he was lucky it wasn't on.

4. Knife, Fork or Spoon

IMG_3366b
Super cropped photo from Thanksgiving

5. Rule of Thirds

IMG_3516
I had to look this up, and realized I actually use it a lot without knowing.


7 comments:

  1. See, you are a natural, doing thirds without even knowing. Love your candid shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite one is your Rule of Thirds! Love it. You sure have a cutie there, reminds me of when my boys were that age. Thomas the Tanker, happy times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the framing on your last shot. Great set.

    http://oliveobserver.blogspot.com/2011/11/scavengerhuntsunday-via-ramblings-and_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos!
    Lovely Thanksgiving table.
    Marvelous photo of boy and duck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous set. So crisp and clear and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All great photos. I love how he was going to fix the oven with those cute toys, darling.~

    ReplyDelete