Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Time for another Scavenger Hunt Sunday, hosted by Ashley!

1. Food

[259/365] Fair Food
My archive photo for the week: blueberry cobbler at the Big E. Yum!

2. Purple

Morning Frost
Frosty purple flowers in my front yard.

3. In Disguise

SuperDuck
This little SuperDuck was the inspiration for my son's Superman costume this Halloween.

4. Shapes

Peek-a-boo!
This is stretch, I think. Was trying to capture the circular paper towel tubes.

5. Photographer's Choice

[308/365] Autumn Potpourri
I took this one for my 365 Project the other night, and loved how it came out.

Next week's list looks a bit challenging, but should be fun.  I need to get Photoshop installed (or figure out how to use Gimp) because there is editing involved in that, and in the Picture Inspiration class I am taking.  Or maybe I'll just call my iPhone to the rescue.  I feel like that is cheating, but we'll see. :)


4 comments:

  1. You are so clever! These are wonderful! In disguise made me laugh! Paper towel tubes--who would have thought! the frosty flowers are very pretty. I love cobbler. Yum! blueberry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love shapes. And disguise is brilliant. Also I want a crumble now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shapes is so interesting - love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That crumble looks very yummy,the paper towel roll is very creative...
    happy days

    ReplyDelete